Welcome to Fusion: Online Orientation
The goal of our online orientation is to assist in providing a seamless transition for new transfer students to Eastern Michigan University.
By participating in this online orientation module, you will:
- Learn what is expected of you as a new member of the EMU community
- Become familiar the services and programs that are available to aid you in being a successful student at EMU
- Feel more confident in your ability to transition to EMU well
- Learn how to use the my.emich web portal to view grades, financial aid, class schedules and bills
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Read the following to verify you are prepared and ready to participate in online orientation:
- You will need your my.emich username and password to sign-in to online orientation. If you have not yet set-up your my.emich account, please visit:http://my.emich.edu/cp/home/loginf and click on “How do I get my username and password?” You will need your pin number and EMU student ID number in order to set-up your my.emich account. You should have received your EID and PIN in separate letters from Admissions. If you do not have your EID and PIN, you can contact the Records and Registration office at 734-487-2300.
- Although it is not required, we recommend using broadband, high-speed internet access as well as a computer that is connected to a working printer.
- Online orientation typically takes 45-60 minutes to complete. You will be able to stop and come back to sections at a later time, however, we recommend completing the entire module at one time.
To begin Online Orientation, click here.